Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Interesting

I know I havent exactly posted recently, but no one reads this blog anyway so it doesnt really matter (why the heck am I doing this???) anyway... If you get the chance, try listening to silence, I know it sounds weird and dumb, so did I, but it is not.
It is a hard thing to do... but if you can it is worth it... but it can also be painful. You will know what I mean if you try. It is like nothing else I have ever delt with.  It is hard to explain.... but just try pushing everything out of the way and just... Listen.

1 comment:

  1. But silence doesn't really say anything. We can never truly have silence, because our mind is always thinking, even about listening to the silence. Buddists try and empty themselves, but we don't want to be empty, we want to be filled with the Holy Spirit.

    ReplyDelete